1 năm ago
#13944 Quote

The last 7 months have been rough. My wife and I went to therapy, but from my perspective, she seemed fine enough to stop at the beginning. It hurt me that she left so easily after a few rough months, even though we have been together for 8.5 years, married for 4.5 years. In the last 6 months I realized she used a gaslight and emotionally abused me, she made out with two other guys and was very deceitful. Lots of anger and betrayal.

In December she said she wanted to live apart and eventually get a divorce. I asked if we could not date/sleep together during the separation until the divorce, but she didn't agree.

https://onlinedivorcer.com/county-specific-resources/new-york/divorce-in-bronx-county

She moved out two weeks ago. Part of me now wants to move on. I want to date. I want to feel attractive and desirable. I want to have sex. But she's the only woman I've ever been with, and I worry about regretting it later. I've always thought of sex as something between two people in love, so I'm not sure what to do. Do you have any thoughts? My head says don't do it, you're not ready yet, and yet I really want to get on Tinder.